Monday, January 7, 2013

Fancy Dinner and Home Videos


January 5:


My Roommate Brad (the one on the left) makes these amazing dinners pretty frequently and since the German Girls were visiting he went all out.
Vodka Sauce, home made meatball, cheese, and wine from a tour he went on in 2009. 
It was delicious just like everything he makes.

I made them take a picture, they weren’t happy about it and probably judge me just how my sister Kinsey or college roommate Steph would judge my need to take pictures all the time.

I also took a picture of my food, but decided a picture with people would be better… bc lets be honest we are 5 days into the new year and this challenge, there will be plenty of pictures of just food to come.

January 6:


At around 9pm the German Girls decided that they wanted to watch the homemade video they had made during their trip.  So we plugged in their 8-year-old camcorder and watched the black and white avant garde 50 minute piece.

Besides the fact that no one likes watching themselves on film, it was highly entertaining. 

Here is a close-up of Roommate Brads face... I will be happy if I never see it this big again. 

-----

you can also follow my twitter or instagram to see other day-to-day photos I take. (@ksloss)
or Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment