Sunday, February 19, 2012

American Experience: Clinton


Wednesday February 15

This film/discussion was about the upcoming PBS presidential Clinton film at the American History Museum.  The film premiers on Presidents Day and is about 4 hours long.  They showed the 3rd hour of it, the hour right after the midterm election and when the federal government was shut down.
I enjoyed the hour and will probably watch the special on tv… I might DVR it right now.


the discussion section of these things are always filled with one too many guys (this one all guys) and since I was forming a slight headache I could care less with what they had to say.
and they only had an actual discussion for about 30 minutes before they started to take questions from the audience. 
and they seem to skip over the "how they made the documentary" which is the part I really wanted to hear about.... I mean how do you make an accurate historical documentary with a topic and a person who are still around. 

the Q & A sections at these things are always a joke. 
the questions they were given: 
why did kennedy support Obama and not Clinton?
What is the one word that you would use to describe Clinton?
did you plan this film to come out because of the current political state of the democratic party?

really?
I don't really care. 
I should care
but I don't 

Man, I really need to get back into politics… what a pointless degree I have. 

A clip of the film:

Watch Clinton Chapter 1 on PBS. See more from American Experience.


and my walk to the metro....
I love this city


Thursday February 16
I had a migraine... I haven't had one in years so I took a day off.  
if you are keeping track I'm two days behind. 
fail. 


No comments:

Post a Comment