Wednesday, February 1, 2012

28 things, 28 days take 2!


Remember last year when I decided to fill my February up with a different activity for everyday of the month?  
It was 28 days filled with free lectures, movies, and happy hours
By the end of the month I felt accomplished and exhausted. And after talking about it for a year, I’ve decided to do it again this year. 
I’m going to come up with 28 different things to do this month, one for every day of the month.
** and yes I realize that this year February actually has 29 days.  But I think 28 things in 28 days sound better…. Maybe, I’ll do an extra 29th thing if I’m felling up for it.**

same rules as last year:

Goal
Do 28 different things that I normally wouldn’t do in 28 days.
Rules
1) It has to be 28 different things. 
2) I can take a day/night off as long as I double up one day/night.  (I decided this after I had a fear that I would get sick one night and want to go to bed early)
3) They have to be “sort-of… kind-of” DC-ish.  Meaning that it has to be something that I may not have the opportunity to do on a regularly basis in Iowa.



Get excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment