Sunday, October 2, 2011

List of 16

I was labeling old post… mostly things along the lines of “Iowa” “DC” “Disney” etc.… and I came across one of the first post I wrote on this site, I have since attached my Disney blog.
Back in January of 2009, my mom started a blog and wanted us (Kassie, Kaci, Me, and Kinsey) to write a list of 16 things about ourselves and put it out into the world (or what she would say “blop” world to see)

I’m not completely sure if my first list of 16 things could fall into the completely random section or how completely random this list will turn out to be....
But 2009-Kelsey is a different person then 2011-Kelsey. 
So here we go

1) Being an adult scares the crap out of me.
I’m now 25 and even though I packed up all my stuff and moved half away across the country over a year ago and pay bills I still don’t feel like an adult

2) I spend more money on coffee then I do on food. As I write this I’m sipping on a $4 chocolate mocha

3) I’ve had to order 4 different replacement cards from my small town IA bank this year. I’m not helping the stereotypes they must have in their head about City-living.

4) I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. This is probably why I don’t feel like an “adult”

5) I’ve gone on over 20 first dates since living in DC.

6) I don’t like wine. But I drink it.

7) I could never be a vegetarian and I would never even think about being a vegan

8) I spend way too much time reading daily comics online. 

9) I will always write “to” before writing “too” and I waste way too much time having to go back and correct it.

10) The only reason I spend money on a gym membership is to justify the amount of Big Gulps I drink and the amount of fast food I consume on a weekly basis.

11) I’m really bad at remembering names and faces.

12) I’ve always liked driving. I find it peaceful and I wish I lived in a city where having a car was needed. 

13) I still get amazed that someone will stop you on the side of the street and talk to you about Iowa football –or iowa in general- when you are wearing an Iowa shirt.

14) Someone once told me that they don’t understand movies that have the underlining message of “family is the most important thing.” He had no relationship with his parents or siblings and my immediate reaction was shock and sadness. 

15) I have never returned a drink or food item because I didn’t like it.

16) Regardless of where I’m at, if I see a bug my immediate reaction is to kill it. 
and I do think this makes me a bad person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment