Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lion Cubs

Doing something every day is really taking a lot out of me.
First off I can’t tell you the last time I had time to do my laundry and b/c of this I’ve had to wear dresses to work all week… I have no idea what I’m going to wear tomorrow.
Secondly I have no time to blog
Thirdly I really want to put up pics of the lion cubs from the zoo on Monday.  But I feel like I can’t because I haven’t posted about the scavenger hunt I went to on Sunday.
…. But who cares.  I’m posting the pics.
So this is day 14.  And day 13 will be posted later. 

Day 14: Lion Cubs



Yeah, I know super cute!

On Monday it was perfect zoo weather and I looked up when was the best time to see them -fyi: they come out every day at about 12:30- I was prepared with my camera and everything. 

i love the zoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment