Sunday, January 2, 2011

Funny old man

my dad is a pretty funny man

... and some photo proof

all I wanted from Christmas was a carry on sized suitcase. 
more specifically one with 4 wheels. 
This is what he got me....
The one on the left is the first suitcase I unwrapped.
the one on the right was the "real" suitcase.
I would have pretended to like the first one, but was extremely happy with the second one. 

He got Mallari these hats.
I made Kinsey and Joe take a picture with them on.
...if you can't tell Joe is a Bear and Kinsey is  Bunny*

He bought us Santa hats.
I'm pretty sure he does this every year. 
He mentioned something like "they were only 25 cents at the dollar store"

*I really only wrote this post b/c I wanted the world to see the pic of kinsey and joe. 

2 comments:

  1. I heart the picture of Kinsey and Joe. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I get a santa hat? Lame...

    ReplyDelete