Wednesday, January 19, 2011

February 2011

I’m currently having an internal debate on how to spend my February.
As we remember, last year I decided that February was the perfect time for me to give up drinking alcohol for a month. 
I decided not to do that this year.  It really didn’t give me enough positive results to actively decide not to do it again. 

Currently I have 3 possible things I’m going to do this February.
1) Wake up every day before 7.  Regardless of if I have to work or not.
2) Workout every day. I recently bought a gym membership and let’s say it is costing me more every month than I would ever like to admit.   In Iowa I justified the $20 a month membership by stating that I would work out 20 times a month…  that theory would not be plausible here.
3) Do something DC every day.  This one is simple; I want to do something “DC” everyday… b/c who knows how long I’ll actually be living here.  And of course this can be anything from seeing a show, going to a new coffee place, or going to one of those free museum events that I love so much. 

thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I think workout everyday. I think it would have the most positive impact.

    ReplyDelete