Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekly Horoscopes!

Every Monday for the past… um, let’s say… 5 months I have been sending Steph, Allison, and Kinsey  weekly horoscopes. **

I get them off of a random blog (I would mention it, but I have this fear that Steph, Allison, and Kinsey would no longer need me in their lives if they could just read the blog and get their weekly advice themselves.)

The horoscopes are normally just funny, random, and pointless statements that we all twist and mingle to relate to ourselves.  And trust me sometimes this is hard you realize that Steph and I share the same birthday and have the same horoscope (obviously), but we have slightly different people. 

Anyway: This week’s Virgo Horoscope was awesome. So awesome that I decided to blog for the first time in weeks. 

virgo (Aug. 23rd-Sept. 22nd)

It doesn’t get any sexier than It’s a Wonderful Life. Hear us out. There’s that one scene where Mary and George are both listening and speaking into one receiver of a phone to someone on the other end, their love for one another as yet unspoken, their heads and lips getting closer and closer, the sexual tension between them so thick you can almost smell it. Until finally, George just loses it, drops the phone, grabs Mary fiercely by the arms and draws her up to him. Like a love-crazed crazy person, he screams at her all the things he doesn’t want to do — a frenetic lust-filled laying down of ground rules, followed by a passionate embrace and feverish kisses. Hot! Create your own classic scene with the “Mary” (or “Martin”) in your life by laying down your own ground rules. Who cares if you don’t end up playing by them?


Not only do I love It’s a Wonderful Life, I also love weekly horoscopes.

** Correction: I looked at my FB messages I've been sending them since Feb. 15.  
(Kinsey was added April 19!)
I’m super impressed that I've been able to keep up with this week after week. Go Me!

I think I deserve a treat or something… or maybe Steph, Allison, and Kinsey should buy me something 

1 comment:

  1. I have to remind you sometimes. But you are awesome. I'll buy a drink ... or FroYo?? :) haha

    ReplyDelete