Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The World is coming to an end.


yes, literally the world is coming to an end. 
And when I say this I mean those crazy-right-wing-overly-religious individuals are taking over the DOT and the world. 

I just can't understand why the DOT agreed to having "pro-Life" license plates.  I mean can you imagine the outrage people would have if they had "pro-choice" license plates.  
I guarantee those right-wingers would go crazy. 


seriously, the picture has an old school "80's" mom and everything.  

with this all being said I wish I could think of some clever words to put on this license plates.  you know some sort of overly pro-choice saying that would fit in to 5 characters....but I guess I'm not that creative.  

7 comments:

  1. They have them in Florida too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird. On another note...I used to live in Portland, Maine and I just recently found out they have topless coffee bars there. Hows about THAT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 letters:

    NOBBY
    NO BB

    No Baby, get it?

    That totally worked better in my head before I wrote it out. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice try Kelly and David.

    and the US is a crazy place. (especially the south)

    ReplyDelete