Monday, June 14, 2010

my downfall

tonight:
watching the national geographic channel.
it's my downfall.
they have had two different nazi/hitler/wwii specials on in a row.

right now "Nazi Mystery: Twins from Brazil" has been distracting me for the past 30 mins.

i don't know how they do it,
but they make everything seem sooo interesting.


before today I no idea that there was a community in Brazil that have a very large population of twins...
... that could be connected with Hitler's idea of the master race.
it is all so crazy.

tomorrow i'm going to be tired.

but I think (or at least hope) that this will be worth it.

3 comments:

  1. National Georgraphic, History, and Discovery... they get me pretty good every time I stumble on them. It's a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham says uh-oh, but he doesn't know what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I don't have cable. I'd be sucked into stuff like this all the time.

    ReplyDelete