And when I say this I mean those crazy-right-wing-overly-religious individuals are taking over the DOT and the world.
I just can't understand why the DOT agreed to having "pro-Life" license plates. I mean can you imagine the outrage people would have if they had "pro-choice" license plates.
I guarantee those right-wingers would go crazy.
seriously, the picture has an old school "80's" mom and everything.
with this all being said I wish I could think of some clever words to put on this license plates. you know some sort of overly pro-choice saying that would fit in to 5 characters....but I guess I'm not that creative.
10. The New characters. I absolutely love Barbie... she has a little political rant at the end which is awesome.
9. The hidden Easter Eggs. These are things that pixar puts in their films that reference other pixar films.
8. Spanish Buzz..... well, anything Buzz.
7. that Pixar can make a theater full of people cry. The Last ten minutes was intense, and a great ending to the series.
6. The Marketing and The Toys! I mean literally, I want a toy story action figure. Christmas/bday present anyone?!?!? I already own a bucket of green alien men and they are amazing to take photos with. (ex: here, here, here, and here)
(...and a woody stuff animal.... hmmm, i need a life or at least a new hobby)
5. Everything looks so real. like the new character Lotso Bear and the garbage.... literally, the garbage/trash looks so real. it is amazing!
4. they remind you at the right times that we already know these character by referencing things that happened in the first 2 movies. like Jessie's abandonment issues. and lines like "there's a snake in my boot"
3. Day and Night... the pixar short at the begging of the film. it ends with a great inspirational moment.
2. Flashbacks. I love flashbacks.
1. and steph final reaction "andy turns out to be a cute college kid"