Sunday, May 23, 2010

OMG. Lost

the finale of Lost is tonight.... (unless you have been living in some third world country that doesn't have electricity... you should know this, but in case you do.  the finale, last episode EVER is on tonight).

anyway: i'm a little excited.  not the "i can't sleep" excited. but the "omg, this better be the best episode ever or i'm going to shoot someone" excited.  (it should be noted that it is 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep... but i'm 75% that this has nothing to do with Lost)

what I need to happen

1) I need more Charlie.  he is by far my favorite character and i'm still a little sad that he died at the end of season 3.

2) I need Jack not to be the chosen one.  Seriously, this is just way to predictable for Lost. (i would love for Hurley to be the new Jacob)

3) i need the "lost" numbers to appear a couple of more time.  I can't recall the last time I heard "4 8 15 16 23 42"


4) a stupid conclusion to the whole "kate, sawyer, jack love triangle."... i could really care less, Kate has always drove me a little insane. I really just want some to tell her "hey, i'm just not that into you anymore"
(in reality i think Sawyer, Jack, and Kate have all drove me insane)

5) and where the hell is Walt.... I mean I get that he is like an "old" teenager now, but he kind of just disappeared.  I mean it would be one thing if he was killed off (but I guess the producers of Lost have a no killing children policy...well unless they are unborn children, but that is a whole other plot line) but you can't just expect us not to care about his story line after his dad spent so much time "searching" for him.

and obviously I have the normal questions....

1 comment:

  1. I have only ever watched four episodes of that show... I don't get it. I'm kind of glad it's over because people were getting WAY too into it hahaha

    Anyway, I hope the episode was everything you wanted and more!

    ReplyDelete