Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In honor of St. Patrick's Day

Today I ran into this amazing new website and I thought "hey, considering it's like a national drinking holiday" I might as well share it with my awesome blog followers. 

The site is called MappyHour and shows you all the areas in your community that have Happy Hour specials. 
I mean I realize that Iowa City's happy hour specials haven't changed in the 4-5 years I have lived here, but it is still fun to look at.  (and plus I imagine it would come in really helpful if you just move into a new neighborhood) 


2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued. Except for two things.

    1. They left Ames off the map. Shameful.

    2. The very first one in DSM I clicked on had no info available.

    Sigh.

    However, this is kind of awesome. I hope they update central Iowa a lil bit more though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS AWESOME AND I AM USING IT FOREVER!!

    ReplyDelete