Sunday, March 21, 2010

I love CNN

I love CNN.
I mean I love everything about CNN. 
I love their big maps
I love their interactive maps.
I love their countdowns
I love that everybody has a laptop in front of them
I love that they are probably doing unproductive things on these computers
I love Anderson Cooper  
I love Wolf Blitzer
I love that they can talk about the same thing for 3 hours.
I love that they over analyze everything
I love that on days like today I don’t look like a fool watching CNN all day
I love having that feeling that you get when you realize that a group of overly conservative individuals are going to be super pissed off.

Today, I love CNN almost as much as I love being a democrat. 

(yep, that was my Health Care Reform blog post... deal with it) 

3 comments:

  1. I like to watch all three networks to get some different perspectives on the issues. And Glenn Beck is usually good for a laugh.

    I do like Wolf Blizter, but mostly because he's an AEPi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I'm a fan of Wolf Blitzer. You really can't take someone with a name like that serious.

    ReplyDelete