Monday, March 29, 2010

Grocery Store and Peanut Butter

Kinsey and I went grocery shopping yesterday and we all know my feelings on grocery shopping. 
But it was okay b/c Kinsey

1) Let me push the cart (obviously, she didn’t even try)
2) and she was actually quick and knew what she wanted.

She called me today and was like “ isn't it great that we have food
And I was like “yeah, I wish I would have bought more
And she was like “you ate peanut butter today didn't you
…. She knows me so, well.  (for those of you who don’t know I LOVE peanut butter and probably have a PB sandwich everyday, normally for lunch at work… it is delicious)

Today I also worked out and realized that if you work out during the day the gym is taken over by guys with beards…. It was weird.
Normally, I like beards but it just wasn’t what I was expecting when going to the gym.
....and there is nothing funnier than seeing a tan buff gym working out right next to at skinny guy with a beard.  It was slightly amazing.  

Side note: Happy Passover to all my Jewish friends (this applies mostly to Allison)

4 comments:

  1. I definitely have a love for grocery shopping. You would hate shopping with me. I will go up and down every aisle and check out things that interest me, whether I'm going to buy them or not. Sometimes I'll spend an hour in whole foods and not buy anything. I worked in a gourmet market through high school and college and I think it has altered me for the rest of my life. That's right, I have a grocery fetish.

    ReplyDelete