Monday, February 15, 2010

What is happening to the Disney I love

As I was watching a horrible Disney channel original movie today this music video came on.

I would like to say that I hadn't already watched this video (ie a month ago) out of  my own free will, but that would be a lie.

I just assumed this would be a video that would never make it on "mainstream" TV but I was so so so very wrong.


it could just be because I'm 23 but I find these lyrics to be a little wrong.
example: 

Let me see that body bounce!
Cause my rhymes are so fly

And my jeans are so tight
That I make these people bounce 

Now, I'm the kind of guy that likes to bounce
I'm the kind of guy that like to scream
And all these other people wanna do it like me, yo

(but then again, maybe I just need to get my head out of the gutter)

1 comment:

  1. WTF?

    I guess my head is in the gutter too (what else is new?).

    ReplyDelete