not that today should really count as a day conisdering that it is a monday and I plan on heading back to Perry (aka back home to my crazy parental) this afternoon.
I mean this "task" will probably not be a real problem until this coming weekend and when I decide that I'm moving back to Iowa City (which is most likely on Thursday... but that is a whole other issue).
but last night I was having an intense "why in the world did I decide to do this" thought process
I mean maybe I should change it to no binge drinking February or no Shots February... i feel like both of these tasks would be 10x easier.
the list of Cons I have come up with
- my alcohol tolerance will probably go back to point 1.
- No drunk hitting on guys at the bar. boo
- more importantly no drunk dancing. double boo
- I just had a mental realization that the Olympics and Super Bowl are this month. Not that I'm a "sports" fan, but I'm a fan of it being socially acceptable to drink in the middle of the day.
- No Nachos or Cheese Fries. (I feel like it is only okay to eat this stuff if you are drinking)
- you always look ridiculous if you drink water at the bar
um... but I suppose I could go without cheese fries for a month and maybe I'll come up with a really good lie to tell strangers to why I'm not drinking. thoughts?