Friday, January 22, 2010

to be young again....

This article makes me feel way better about my constant obsession with social media and my need to check my gmail 20 times a day.
Apparently children age 8-18 (I understand that me being 23 does not allow me to fit into this category… but let’s overlook that little fact)

Spend an average of 7 ½ hours a day on devices such as; smart phones, computer, television, etc… and that 7 ½ hours is more like 11 hours of media content a day. (I guess children can multi-task… who would have thought)

I’m fairly impressed by this considering that the majority 8-18 year olds and when I say that I only “actively” know a handful of 8-18 year olds I know spend 7 hours a day at school.

Yeah. For technology ruining the social skills of our youth!

Via Hello, World

No comments:

Post a Comment