Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow, Oil Change, and Florida

I got my oil changed today. (I know the excitement is probably too much for you to handle)
After they finished the guy got out of my car and said something like “did you use to live in Florida?”
After a brief second I realized they probably got that information from the little sticker they put in the corner of your windshield.
My immediate answer was “No” but for some reason the snow got to me and I said “yes, I lived there for 8 months”
His response was a typical old-man answer and went something like “hope you are enjoying the nice weather we’re having.”

Yep, he was funny.

By this time my car is once again covered in snow and I begin to secretly wish that I was in Florida.
As I drive away, my CD player begins to play “Who loves the sun….”
I thought “I do” and immediately switched to the radio.
I figured this was God’s way of telling me I shouldn’t lie to nice old car-fixing men.

No comments:

Post a Comment