Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Grocery Store Dynamic

Anyone who knows me understands that I’m kindof a “weirdo” when it comes to grocery shopping…

 Things that drive me insane.

- when people don’t let me push the grocery cart. (it is my favorite thing)

- Individuals who don’t understand the dynamic of the grocery store.  There is a reason the aisle are numbered and yes there is a current way to walk down them.

- when someone walks half way down the aisle and then turn around... it takes more time changing the direction of your cart then walking towards the end of the aisle.

- people who push their cart in the middle of the aisle and then precede to stop.
… in reality the whole “aisle” aspect drives me insane

- Going with someone who has no idea what they want to buy

conclusion: either just have me do your grocery shopping or don't take me with you.

4 comments:

  1. but here is the issue if you do my grocery shopping, you would come back with only half of the things on my list because you thought half of the other things were completely unnecessary or stupid. And of the half of stuff you did buy, half of that would be kind of what I wanted, but not exactly what I wanted and the final half of that would be correct....

    so all and all I would only get 25% of what I really wanted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have this reversed. It isn't annoying for you to go grocery shopping with other people, it is annoying for those other people to go with you.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except that I like that you push the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually have to push the cart, too so we should probably never go grocery shopping together

    ReplyDelete