Anyone who knows me understands that I’m kindof a “weirdo” when it comes to grocery shopping…
Things that drive me insane.
- when people don’t let me push the grocery cart. (it is my favorite thing)
- Individuals who don’t understand the dynamic of the grocery store. There is a reason the aisle are numbered and yes there is a current way to walk down them.
- when someone walks half way down the aisle and then turn around... it takes more time changing the direction of your cart then walking towards the end of the aisle.
- people who push their cart in the middle of the aisle and then precede to stop.
… in reality the whole “aisle” aspect drives me insane
- Going with someone who has no idea what they want to buy
conclusion: either just have me do your grocery shopping or don't take me with you.