Sunday, January 17, 2010

3 days

I have been living at home for exactly 28 days.
In reality I spent 6 days “visiting” Iowa City
4 days celebrating Christmas
And 19 days having Kinsey around
I guess you could say I have spent 3 whole days living at home with just my dad

Needless to say this suck. (not b/c I don’t like hanging out with my dad, but b/c I don’t want my dad to become my best friend)

Before living at home meant:
1) I would get paid to clean
2) There would always be snacks or ice cream or chocolate around
3) I had the ability to disappear because there were other people around

Now living at home means:
1) I’m just expected to clean
2) There is never any “junk food” or any kind of snack food healthy or not
3) Literally no one is around.

Anyway. I have never been more motivated to find a job. (this should make Kassie, Kaci, and Kinsey happy to hear)

4 comments:

  1. get used to 'life after college'. i spent 1 1/2 yrs at home after school 'figuring things out'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony you are not helping my “I’m sure everything will just work out” mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I couldn't imagine living Anthony's life. Does he realize that living at home means you have dial-up, no cable, live with a crazy man, and miles from civilization?

    ReplyDelete