I have been living at home for exactly 28 days.
In reality I spent 6 days “visiting” Iowa City
4 days celebrating Christmas
And 19 days having Kinsey around
I guess you could say I have spent 3 whole days living at home with just my dad
Needless to say this suck. (not b/c I don’t like hanging out with my dad, but b/c I don’t want my dad to become my best friend)
Before living at home meant:
1) I would get paid to clean
2) There would always be snacks or ice cream or chocolate around
3) I had the ability to disappear because there were other people around
Now living at home means:
1) I’m just expected to clean
2) There is never any “junk food” or any kind of snack food healthy or not
3) Literally no one is around.
Anyway. I have never been more motivated to find a job. (this should make Kassie, Kaci, and Kinsey happy to hear)