Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top 5 Classes

1. Intro to Politics: We spent half the class talking about Southern Politics… it was awesome.

2. Intro to American Politics: I took this my freshmen year and was the only reason I changed my major to political science. I can’t tell you a single thing I learned, but I knew it was the only class I enjoyed going to.

3. Elements of Art: all you did was draw and no one cared if you had any talent. Once again… awesome

4. Multimedia politics: I took two classes by the same professor that were basically the same class. The first one I loved the second one I dreaded.
In this class we had to produce a fictional campaign that was based off of a random person; my group’s candidate was Peter Griffin. Needless to say our campaign was amazing and our commercials were even better.
Also our rival candidate were; Jack Bauer, Dwight Schrute, and Stephen Colbert.
(Obviously, it was hard to take this class too seriously)



5. Quest II: my introduction to the Jewish religion. I had no choice but to add it to the list.

1 comment: