Friday, December 18, 2009

today is.... blah

over the past two weeks I had a great distraction.... school.
I mean I hated the distraction, but I had it and it was amazing.

yesterday my distraction was over with. (well technically I still have to write a strategic plan for my nonprofit class, but I'm not counting that).

now i'm forced to actively think about a) the rest of my life b) my mom

today, is a bad day.  today, is a crappy day.  today,  may be the worst day yet.
today sucks.

(sorry for the depressing post, i'll post a happy post later to make up for it)

2 comments:

  1. well, if it means anything to you, i'm praying for you....i know those crappy days. i've definitely had those crappy days when the world stops (like the snow day last week.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( sitting idle is the worst. I cried earlier today because I was thinking of happy mom would be that you are graduating this weekend, with a life plan or without one. She would be so happy.

    On a more positive note, I think you should teach English in Asia. You can totally do that now. And blog about it. =) Plus then you can delay thinking up your life plan longer.

    ReplyDelete