Sunday, November 8, 2009

Movie Update!!

All The President's Men: In fifth grade I did a presentation on Richard Nixon and from what I remember it was mostly about Watergate.  This basically means that I already had more knowledge then needed to enjoy this film.  I can honestly tell you all about Washington Post role in "bringing down Nixon" and who William Felt is.

It should be noted that I'm sure my fifth grade report was mediocre and my  knowledge of Watergate mostly came from my political science and journalism classes. (journalism professors love All the President's Men almost as much as they hate blogs)

The Maltese Falcon: I normally like film noir and detective films, I did not like this movie at all.
Thank god that this movie was only an hour long.  I've had a professor this semester who loves this movie and talks about it all the time, I no longer have respect for him. (and I'm starting to notice a trend where I shouldn't listen to my professors opinion on films, they obviously have no idea what they are talking about)

A Streetcar Named Desire: it's official I love Marlon Brando. 

um... considering I have only watched three AFI movies in the past month is making me realize that maybe I should expand my deadline on when I want to finish the list by. 
I blame school, they should realize that I have more important things to do then homework

No comments:

Post a Comment