Wednesday, October 28, 2009

thoughts of the day

1.  I wish more people would blow bubbles when they chew bubble gum.  I hate that people chew gum for practical reason.. it is called bubble gum for a reason

2. leggings should always be worn under something.  they are not pants.

3. there is no reason everyone shouldn't own a cardigan.

4. you can only listen to Pandora for 40 hours a month, apparently everyone but me knew this.  I freaked out for 5 minutes before Kaci informed me that I could just use another email address... I love how it is so easy to outsmart internet companies. but I do feel slightly bad for that group of individuals who pay the 30 dollars a month to listen to Pandora.

5. I wonder if there is a proper way to write a header on papers in the real world.  Ever since middle school I have been told you label a paper like this...
Kelsey
October 28, 2009
Class Name
Teacher
Title
It just seems like I have been wasting my time for the past 10 years.
but more importantly, do you ever have to write a paper in the real world.  my schooling has taught me so many wasted talents.

6. Why do people rake leaves. I'm pretty sure it isn't a law (but I could be wrong.) and raking seems like a lot of work for something you don't have to do.
The only logically reason I can come up with is that people put their leaves in nice little piles to make some 23 year old really happy about being able to walk through it.

4 comments:

  1. i'm gonna blow a bubble just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the leggings! They are practically see-thru for people to wear them alone.... GROSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blow bubbles and I am pretty much awesome. I mostly quit gum though because blowing bubbles in a professional environment, well isn't professional. So now I suck on mints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha I LOVE this posting!

    As for the leggings, I must confess that I wear them as pants (with a long shirt? does that make it ok?), but try not to in public... it's just so difficult to resist their comfort!!

    I also tried to outsmart pandora, but did not succeed. :( It just kept bringing me back to the "sorry" screen when I tried to re-register! Alas, I came to the conclusion that I needed to stop being a cheapskate because I only ended up paying a dollar I believe!??!

    ReplyDelete