Saturday, October 17, 2009

Midterms

Study Spot: Main Library "Art" section
Snack: Hershey Hugs and Pretzels
Pandora Station: The Velvet Underground
Writing Utensil: an old JEL highlighter I found and rainbow colored sharpies.
Drink: Coffee, no sugar and light on the cream
Clothes: Kinsey's sweatpants :)
Productivity Level: Very Low
Distraction Level: Very High

apparently the main library closes at 10:00 on Friday and Saturday.   It is a little sad that it took my 4 years to figure this out....
but it is okay b/c now I don't feel bad for wasting all those Friday/Saturday nights drinking instead of studying.

3 comments:

  1. I gave you the rainbow colored sharpies for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) how didnt you know the library closed early?
    2) I WANT MY SWEATPANTSSS BACK

    thats all
    love you

    ReplyDelete