Monday, October 26, 2009

Google Reader... Fail.

I have given into the trend of Google Reader (thanks Kaci) and normally love how easily it allows me to stalk read the blogs I follow.
but I have noticed one thing  that drives me insane.
They like recommending blogs to you, normally I enjoy these recommended blogs.... but other times I'm just confused about why they would ever think I would be interested in certain things

examples:

Mirror Universe Tape:  I can't remember the last time I actually bought a new CD and I'm pretty sure I have never blogged about wanting to listen to trendy music.   plus they have only updated their blog 12 times this year... if they updated it more I could pretend to take an interest.

Crazy Georgia Lost Fan: I like Lost, but I don't LOVE it... and I have no deisre to read a blog about Lost, especially when the new season doesn't start for another 86 days.

Surviving College Life:  4 years to late

Play Ground are No place for Children:  family blogs. yuck.  I blame Kassie for the daily blogs that are recommended to me that have something to do with families.
I want to stalk Graham and Kassie not random people who have kids.

Metropuritan:  religious blogs. yuck. I blame Kaci for this one.

4 comments:

  1. that would be my bosses old blog from salt company...i bet all of my friends who follow you also follow him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you use hate a lot in that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kassie- i didn't use "hate" once in this blog. insane & yuck... yes. hate... no

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you had a hateful tone.

    ReplyDelete