Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yet another reason to be a Democrat

I know I have mentioned this before but Chuck Grassley twitter really.... stinks.

I mean he is so bad that a LA Times blogger wrote about his awful twitter habits. 

I really hope that he isn’t paying someone to tweet these messages, but then again I really hope he isn’t tweeting them himself. 

I see this as a win/lose situation. 
Win: At least he is using twitter to reach out to his constituency,
Lose: his grammar skills are showing the world that Iowa is really full of idiots.

Seriously… he's the “government” he should know how to spell. 

2 comments:

  1. so do you think he is paying someone or do you think he is actually doing them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is actually doing them... only someone in their late 70's could tweet that poorly.

    ReplyDelete