Friday, September 25, 2009

really miley? really?

A.Hughes latest blog post was about Miley Cyrus new music video Party in the USA.
I just watched the video and have never agreed with A.Hughes more then I do right now. (read her blog post here).

the video


my thoughts:
1) cowboy boots does not equal Stilettos or Kicks.
2) she isn't wearing a cardigan
3) she isn't in LA at all... I mean I have never been, but I would put money on that she couldn't see the Hollywood sign from were she was at.
4) I shouldn't be able to see your bra... you're like 16.
5) putting your hand on your head does not make you sexy... and once again you're like 16.
6) is the American flag really needed.

okay that was my vent about the music video (once again, Allison's vent was 10X better then mine and I'm really just going off her points)

side note: I still love miley and I can't wait to see her next month.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. Glad you could find the video!

    I'm upset with the whole thing, I just want to redirect it (and star in it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should watch party in the fip/party in the usa... it is on youtube and pretty amusing probably better than miley's video

    ReplyDelete