Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Raging Bull

I have been slightly bad at keeping up on my AFI movie list since I have come back to Iowa City. (When I say "slightly" I mean I haven't watched any)

but tonight Stephanie and I watched Raging Bull.  
It has been sitting in my apt for about a week and it took us ten minutes to figure out how to work the dvd player (apparently there is a button you have to push on the side of the TV... weird)

considering it is number 4 on the list, I was expecting it to be something amazing.  (I also thought it was either a movie about the mob or a western... but it turned out to be about boxing)

I didn't like the movie.  I definitely wouldn't recommend it. but then again I have never been a fan of boxing. 
my only thoughts: this movie should not have been in the top 10.  

... I beginning to seriously question these AFI people. 

side note: I am now done with 1-10!  go me!  
I don't think they have City Lights or The General at the library so it may be a little harder for me to get 1-20 done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment