Sunday, September 27, 2009

I hate unproducitve weekends

Friday: 
High Point- going to the mall to meet up with Steph's family (my weekend slightly revolved around her family)
Low Point- not showering
Saturday:
High Point- going out to eat with Steph's family (twice), watching Jenny gets her pictures done, working out,  and watching the game. ( I guess that seems productive when it's written out... but trust me it wasn't)
Low Point- staying in after watching the game
Today:
High Point- This post **
Low Point- sleeping all day, literally.

the best parts is that I have tons of homework due this week and haven't started any of it... oh the joy of being a college student.

** and talking to Kaci on gchat

3 comments:

  1. I'm slightly (actually really) disappointed our gchat conversation today was not the highlight of your day. No more me telling you exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our gchat was a highlight... i just didn't want to make the other sisters jealous.
    but now that i know how important gchat is... i edited my post to include you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for adding that. That made me feel special :)

    ReplyDelete