i'm a crappy fake Jew. today was Yom Kippur, which I have been told is like the Christmas and Easter of the Jewish religion, and I spent the day breaking all sort of Jewish Laws
1. I ate food today.... and there was definitely bacon in the soup I had.
2. I went out to eat today which means I spent money
3. I had a few drinks. (so in broke the no spending money and drinking rule)
3. I didn't go to one of the 5 pray services they had today, but I did go to my jewish religion class (which may give me a small + but probably only a really small +)
4. I took a shower
5. I put on some make up, deodorant, and lotion
6. I may have wore leather shoes... well I'm pretty positive there was leather on my shoes, unless it was pleather.
conclusion: being Jewish is way too hard.