Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Now What?

My movie watching has been put on a hold the past couple of days, because (I’m pretty sure) I broke our VCR. (Well it won’t stay on for longer then 5 seconds and won’t eject the VHS that is currently in it).

I’m currently in a slight predicament…
I have found the joy of renting movies from my local library (mostly bc it is free) but 75% of the movies are on VHS.
But I’m slightly cheap and get my self to purchase a new VCR (well a VCR/DVD combo)

It seems that my only options are….
1) Buy a VCR/DVD player… even though I go back to school in a couple of weeks and Steph already owns one.
2) Rent the movies from the local movie store… but I have found they only own about half of the movies I need to see.
3) Stop my conquest to watch all 100 movies… well put it on hold until I get back to school
4) Hope that some magic leprechaun will come and fix the VCR… I really believe that this is a plausible solution.

I am currently watching Lawrence of Arabia; I found it in a redbox… I know I was also shocked.
It is 3 ½ hours long and I’m only half way down with it, they had an intermission half way through and I thought it would be a good time to take a break. Needless to say I haven’t been able to make my self sit down and watch rest of it.

1 comment: