Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Temporary Solution

So today I went and got a library card (yes... I know I am also shocked that I decided to spend the 4 dollars to get a replacement one).

Before going to the library I spent 5 minutes writing down all the movies I needed to watch to complete my list.
After typing in about 60+ movies into the search engine, I found that my local library only had 5 of the movies I needed to see on DVD.
I rented three of them (The Deer Hunter, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid) and will rent the other 2 when I finish these.

At the rate I’m going it looks like that by this weekend I will be completely bored

I’m hoping to convince my dad to find an old VCR at a garage sale for me.

Side note: I’m still waiting on the leprechaun … (I guess an elf would be a better person to ask…)

No comments:

Post a Comment