Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Redbox

Over the summer I have recently fell in love with this new wonderful invention called redbox… sure I know it has been around for a while now. But I now understand how awesome it actually is.

Since my summer revolves around me living in perry, ia and having a very small social life (mostly having to do with the fact that I have to be home by 9 and I have to stay up all night) I have realized there is only two things that can pass the time.
1. studying for the GRE
2. watching movies

during the past month I have realized a few things.
1. you can allows find free codes online
2. redbox’s in perry allways have the same movies
3. people over the age of 40 shouldn’t use redbox.. they should just go to blockbuster.

Emphasis on point 3.
-I have seen one couple rent a movie they had no desire to see because they got confused on how to work the machine…. For some reason they thought scanning their credit card was a good idea.
-I watched another man spend 10 minutes trying to figure out how to return a movie
- and my favorite was when two ladies ask me to recommend a movie that adults and children could watch together. (I gave them many suggestion... mostly revolving around disney) but then they also said there was an 18 year old… they definitely should just go to movie gallery then trying to spend 20 minutes debating which one of the 10 PG movies the redbox had would be entertaining to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. i love redboxes too. They are awesome. i just wish there was an infinite supply of movies in it. I don't think they should ever run out. They should be able to burn a dvd right in the redbox.

    ReplyDelete