Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kassie v. my blogs

my sister, kassie, recently told me that my blogs bore her.
And after much consideration I thought about doing one of two things.

1. Deleting my blog… by saying “hey! You will miss my awesome blogs when they are no longer around”

2. or keep my blog and write blog post that she will have no desire reading… by saying “hey! you may hate my blog, but you are still going to read them bc you have nothing better to do”

needless to say I decided to go with number two.
(you should just be lucky that I update it unlike some people…)

3 comments:

  1. Your blog was only boring me because you didn't update it FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If updated, your blog is highly entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i smell a blog v. blog showdown!...

    ReplyDelete