Tuesday, July 28, 2009

An Awesome Book

Forever ago one of my friends blogged about this children book and I meant to re-blog about it... but at the time I was going through one of those “I’m to busy to blog” stages and since now that I am going through one of those “I have a new devotion to my blog” stages. It only seems appropriate that I re-post it now.

The book is by Dallas Clayton and is called “An Awesome Book” (I imagine you will have a hard time figuring out why I like it )
After reading it I thought Kaci and Kassie might enjoy it, mostly because 1) it is a children book and 2) b/c it is semi-inspirational… (in a you should use your imagination way.)

I also had a star wars advertisement pop up on my computer and I thought that was a warning sign that I need to blog about something else…

1 comment: