My roommate (steph) and I made a list of things we wanted to accomplish over the summer and to make sure we did these things we wrote them on a very "permanent" marker board.
I was recently "elected" by my family to spend the summer taking care of my mother and as a result I sadly had to put the items on my bucket list on hold until this fall. *insert sad face*
but to honor our summer bucket list I decided to share some of them with you
- climb the tree outside of our house. (we probably won't be able to do this after July, but we could change it to any tree)
- ride on the back of a motorcycle (prefer a green one).... yeah this is definitely a Steph item
- become friends with someone who has a beard (prefer one that looks artsy... and it is kind-of sad that I have a specific beard in mind)
- find a job (yeah i'm funny)
- buy "those girl" dresses and where them out on random nights, like Tuesday night at brothers.
I have also decided to come up with a list of things I want to do before I graduate and I'm positive that you will either find those things super interesting or utterly boring.