Saturday, April 11, 2009

killer whales

I have been watching a lot of stuff on the national geographic channel and on Friday I watched a special about killer whales and it completely freaked me out.

The whole time I was watching it I was scared that someday I would be on a boat and a killer whale would come to it and flip it over and then attack me.

I know being attacked by a killer whale is probably one of the last ways I could die but as of right now it is on top of my list of ways I wouldn’t want to die.

I am now more scared of this animal then of drowning and it am more likely that I would drown before I would get killed by a killer whale.


But this image should prove why I am scared... it could swallow me whole and not to mention tear me apart. (You should have seen what they did to some of the other animals... it was very intense)

2 comments: