Friday, March 27, 2009

happy birthday erin!!

I'm out for Erin's birthday tonight and we are at Jakes and I have made a few observations

1. allison can not play card games.... we were playing a card game i learned in florida where you have to say a word that starts with the first letter of the number on the card.
the card was a five and she said penguin. (yeah i live with smart people)

2. Jakes is the place to go if you have a fake ID and you are freshmen. there is a kid next to use who looks eight.

3. when you are at the bar and you are blogging from your phone people look at you funny.

4. it is shockingly cold at jakes... they have a window open (it's crazy)

5. allison seems to think i don't blog about her enough.

6. where we are sitting you can hear two different songs at once.

7. taking pictures is one of my favorite thing to do.

8. birthdays are fun

9. you shouldn't wear shorts to the bar when it is march.

10. they have a game where you can kill safari animals... and I feel a little bad for the fake animals.

11. if you get in to a fight at Summit 8 cop cars, an ambulance, and a fire truck will show up... and no one will get arrested.


ps: happy birthday erin

3 comments:

  1. was it erin's or allison's birthday or both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope it was just erins bday... i'm human i make mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Erin....Kelsey, I bet I would like that bar. if you were cold, I would have been just fine. I will put that on my places to visit when I come to Iowa City for a Visit.

    ReplyDelete