A list of things I realize I now do and like to do because of my roommates.
1. I now know a dance to a song called sugar rush by dreamstreet (I have blogged about this before and in it I mentioned how weird Allison was… but now I am just as weird as her)
2. It takes me way to long in deciding what to wear in the morning. (this may not be a direct result of my roommates, but since they take forever I feel like I can take forever)
3. I love Glenn Live. He is this guy who plays a guitar and sings random songs at Bo James ever Thursday. (my roommates would go first semester and now I love it… and ps there normally is only 25+ people there. It’s amazing)
4. We have an idea box. Yes an actually idea box. We put random thoughts in it and then we randomly pull out a thought and talk about it.
5. If someone mentions ice cream…. We get ice cream (no matter what time it is)
6. Perkins at 2:00 am is completely ok
7. I actually like the taste of coffee now. and could care less if it makes me look cool (but it still does)
8. I’m okay with getting a drink at a bar from a complete stranger. (don’t worry mom, if they look sketchy I say no and most of the time steph knows the person)