Monday, February 23, 2009

imagineers...

I just found out I can be an imagineer at disney!

I thought only engineers could become one
but I am currently FB talking with my friend Jeremy and he thought anyone could be one.

so I once again turned to my favorite online resource (wikipedia) and they told me this.....

Imagineers may include artists, writers, architects, landscape architects, engineers, model builders, construction managers, technicians and designers.

now I just have to become one of those things.... which I could totally do

4 comments:

  1. Yes, that sounds just like our Kelsey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so which one are you gonna choose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i am just going to try all of them...
    i mean do you have to go to school to be an architect?!?!?

    ReplyDelete