Saturday, January 3, 2009

CP graduation

I’m going to write blogs this week to update you on the past month of my life even though… I’m done with the program. But I feel like I need to tell you things.

So to begin my this little experiment. (it will be interesting to see how many of these I actually do)

The beginning of December we had our college program graduation. I went with a bunch of people from work. And had a blast.

They had free food for, we got Mickey ears, a diploma, and characters there.

Me and Grace with our certificates saying we finished!

Mickey and Minnie


Most of my fellow CP cast members from studios in front of the graduation sign

Most of the Fall Advantage program cast members from studios

We went to Magic Kingdom after.... it was a blast

4 comments:

  1. that was very exciting. so glad you did not drop out. you made me proud..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats i guess...though i'm not quite sure what you did to deserve this graduation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaci. it is mostly bc i am pretty much awesome

    ReplyDelete