Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kaci's Guest Blog Post

Disney world was pretty amazing! My highlight was definitely having a personal tour guide, Kelsey :) She was great and gave us lots of useless information at every corner.

Kelsey pretty much spoiled me too and gave me many magical moments, since it was my first time at Disney World. The favorite of it all was this cute little pin she gave me with Tinker Bell on it that said "wish upon a star." Sadly I lost it :( I then went to Guest Relations. (I guess their job is to make sure everyone leaves DW with a smile on their face.) I told them how I lost my pin and they gave me a new one!!!! It was pretty sweet.

That's all I have now. Stay Tuned for lots of photos!!

1 comment:

  1. i was a good tour guide bc you are very easily entertained.

    but i still love you

    ReplyDelete