Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here you go Kaci

kaci had this brilliant idea for me to start a blog for i can give everybody day to day updates on my life. which will probably be more like week to week updates.

so today i worked from 3:30 to 9:30. which wasn't that bad. but i did spend the first two hours having to stand outside in an outfit not meant for standing outside, so needless to say i was very hot. I thought i would only be out there for 30 minutes because i assumed i was just covering someones break but of course i was covering the area until the next person came out. and the person who was suppose to come out was like 20 minutes late.

i also meet like 3 people who either lived in Iowa City or graduate from the university of iowa which was pretty exciting. one of them was like i love running into people from the Midwest b/c they don't talk funny. :)

tomorrow i have to work from 10-8 so that should be interesting. and Friday is the beginning of star wars weekends and they also have gay days this weekend, so it should be interesting tomorrow.
i will keep you all posted. (now that i can)

thanks kaci!

3 comments:

  1. I'm the first one to comment on your brilliant blog!!! I do think we need a picture soon of your outfits you get to wear. I have been waiting a week for it :)

    Have a marvelous day working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm not sure what a blog is, but I am trying to register to comment, so let's see if this works.
    kt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute (the dots). I look forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete